Camera Image Back Up Camera Tire Cover
$89.95 – $104.90
Protects spare tire from UV rays that can damage the rubber
Protects spare tire wheel finish
A stylish form-fitting cover gives your Jeep a more finished look.
Manufacturer Custom Grafix Industries.
Item Weight 48 ounces
Camera Image Back-Up Camera Tire Cover
Camera Image Backup Camera Tire Cover was printed on a heavy-weight Automotive, Marine 32 once Expandable vinyl. Bold, full-color print of a Camera Image Backup Camera Tire Cover image on the back of the tire cover. Our Tire Cover Spare tire cover is handmade in the United States.
All of our spare tire covers are made to order. The tire cover is held on by a strong shock cord sewn into the back edge. Available in black only. Each tire cover is made to the exact size of your spare tire size provided while ordering.
- The Largest Camera Collection Consists of 4,425 Cameras.
- The First Photo of a Person Was Accidental.
- The First Digital Camera was Invented in 1975.
- The First Digital Camera Weighed 4x More Than a Modern DSLR.
- How Many Photographs are Taken Every Day?
- The First Color Photograph Was Taken in 1861.
How did Cameras take pictures?
A camera lens takes all the light rays bouncing around and uses glass to redirect them to a single point, creating a sharp image. When all those light rays meet back together on a digital camera sensor or a piece of film, they create a sharp image. Distance also plays a role in how camera lenses can zoom in.
What was the first camera?
The earliest camera was the camera obscura, adapted to make a permanent image by Joseph Nicéphore Niepce and Louis-Jacques-Mandé Daguerre of France in the 1820s and 1830s. Many improvements followed in the 19th century, notably flexible film, developed and printed outside the camera.
How old is the first picture?
First Photograph Ever
The world’s first photograph—or at least the oldest surviving photo—was taken by Joseph Nicéphore Niépce in 1826 or 1827. The shot was captured using a heliography technique; the picture was taken from an upstairs window at Niépce’s estate in Burgundy.
- Popular with all owners of SUVs with backup cameras.
- Recommended by Automotive Dealerships Worldwide.
- The average Life Cycle of our Tire Cover is 3 to 5 years.
- Anti-Theft Grommets, Security Cable & Lock, are Available.
- CLICK TO FIND YOUR VEHICLE TIRE SIZE
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.